- Valubu Placenta Bag
- Valubu Placenta Absorbent Pads
- Valubu Lotus Birth Strainer & Bowl
- Himalayan Pink Salt
This silk bag is great for pictures and will help you make the placenta less in sight, for example family visits or for your children. It will also be easier to carry placenta with baby as you can hold it from the handles. Silk material is lightweight, breathable and non-irritating.
Placenta Absorbent Pads:
Our Soft, placenta-friendly under-pads provide strength while minimizing irritation. The polypropylene/polyethylene backing delivers maximum protection against leakage and fluid strike-through. Change absorbent pads at least twice per day or if seepage occurs, until cord separates.
Placenta Strainer & Bowl:
After delivering placenta, Put placenta in stainless steel bowl. A few hours after childbirth, You will need to rinse the placenta. Strainer and Bowl fit together, For Delivery, Washing and Draining of placenta. Strainer handles allow for ease and comfort. Stainless steel is great for sterile use and no stains. Only wash placenta once.
Pink Himalayan salt:
Total of 73g per pack of Pink Himalayan Salt. Pink Himalayan Salt is naturally pink in color and mined near the Himalayas. Loaded with minerals and provides incredible health benefits. It is much healthier than regular salt. If you are planning to have a Lotus Birth, Himalayan Pink Salt provides anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties you need to look after the placenta while keeping it wonderfully clean.
- When the baby is born, leave the umbilical cord intact.
- Wait for the natural delivery of the placenta.
- When the placenta delivers, place it into stainless steel bowl beside the mother.
- Wait for full transfusion of the umbilical blood into the baby before washing the placenta.
- Gently wash the placenta with warm water and pat dry.
- Place the placenta into strainer and bowl for a few hours or up to 24hrs to allow drainage.
- After Washing Placenta, Pat Dry and Wrap the placenta in the blue absorbent pads
- the covering is changed daily or more often if seepage occurs.
- Apply the placenta with a bed of pink Himalayan sea salt (which is changed daily) and liberally covered with salt evert 8-12 hours.
- Herbs and essential oils may be used to help in providing a pleasant scent.
- The baby is held and fed as the mother wishes.
- Put placenta in silk and and cloth baby loosely.
- Carry placenta bag with baby.
- The baby can be wiped down as usual (avoiding the navel and cord)
- Keep movement to a minimum.
We would never want you to be un-happy. That is why we have a 30-day Full Refund Policy!
A Lotus Birth is the practice of leaving the placenta attached to the baby until the umbilical cord naturally separates. Provides numerous health benefits to your baby and a gentle transition into the world.